Mental Health Therapist
Being St. Paul is located in the heart of St. Paul, a multicultural community where all cultural groups add to the beauty of the city. Whether persons of culture come from the black, Hmong, Latinx, indigenous, or LGBTQIA communities, Being believes in inclusion and equanimity, with the focus always on providing culturally competent and focused mental health treatments and experiences.
Being St. Paul is currently looking to add 1 therapist with experience working with and/or personal knowledge of multicultural clients to its community of amazing therapists. The focus of treatment at Being is a holistic one, treating the whole person in order to heal body, mind, and community. We work with individuals of all ages and couples and families, using a variety of modalities including somatic, art, and traditional talk therapies.
Being is seeking LPCC, LICSW, LMFT, PsyD, LP practitioners, or pre-licensed with clinical experience practitioners. You must have experience with completing DAs, treatment plans, and case notes; excel at working within a community; be well versed in self-care and boundaries; have experience providing culturally-proficient clinical services to diverse and underrepresented populations, and be focused on providing exceptional client experiences. The position involves conducting diagnostic intakes, providing outpatient therapy, developing comprehensive treatment plans, coordinating care across providers, and completing documentation.
As an employee, you will enjoy above-average compensation, the very rare ability to have scheduling autonomy while also having needed support and incentives including access to a furnished office, consultation, EHR, billing/admin support, clinic marketing and advertising, access to teletherapy platform, not to mention PTO, health care, incentives, paid training opportunities, and bonuses! Being is considered in-network with: Blue Cross, Cigna, Health Partners, Hennepin Health, Cigna, Preferred One, Aetna, Optum (Medica and UBH), UCare, and Medical Assistance.
With over 10 years in business, Being has earned a solid reputation. Apply now to be a part of this vibrant group. BIPOC and AAPI therapists are encouraged to apply.
Required Qualifications include:
- State of MN licensure in good standing
- Experience providing therapy in an outpatient, inpatient, or day treatment setting
- An understanding and ability to communicate how inequality, prejudice, and marginalization affect those from underrepresented populations, including persons of culture and those who identify as part of the LGBTQIA community.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Advanced education/certificates in treatments specifically for children and adolescents or working with couples, depending on your speciality
- Mindfulness training and/or yoga calm training
- EMDR or other somatic training
- Experience providing play, art, couples, and/or family therapy