Being is currently located in St. Paul and is expanding to south Minneapolis and looking to add 2-3 practitioners. The focus of treatment at Being is a holistic one, treating the whole person in order to heal both body and mind. Being is considered in-network with: Blue Cross, PreferredOne, Aetna, Optum (Medica and UBH), and Medical Assistance.
Being is seeking fully licensed (pre-licensed with supervision will be considered. Must be done with coursework, however.) LPCC, LICSW, LMFT, PsyD, or LP practitioners. And because this position is considered an independent contractor position, you are able to set your own schedule. The position involves conducting diagnostic intakes, providing outpatient therapy, developing comprehensive treatment plans, coordinating care across providers, and completing documentation.
As a contractor, you will enjoy autonomy while also having needed support including: access to a furnished office, consultation, EHR, billing, and clinic marketing and advertising. With nearly 10 years in business, Being has earned a solid reputation.
Required Qualifications include:
- State of MN licensure in good standing
- Experience providing therapy in an outpatient, inpatient, or day treatment setting
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Advanced education/certificates in treatments specifically for children and adolescents or working with couples, depending on your speciality
- Mindfulness training and/or yoga calm training
- EMDR training
- Experience providing play, art, couples, and/or family therapy