Welcome to Being Holistic Healthcare.
Therapy + Primary Medicine + Medication
A holistic and integrative approach to mental health, resulting in emotional freedom and genuine healing.
The discomfort and symptoms you’re experiencing aren’t just a product of your mind and emotions, but can arise from your body, spirit, and soul; a feeling of disconnection to yourself and to the greater world. Being will help you find and address the root causes of your suffering through effective, natural approaches to healing.
Promotes physical and emotional growth in persons suffering from ADD, Anxiety, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Dementia, Depression, Genetic Syndromes, traumatic brain injuries, behavioral issues, and abuse issues.
Being is proud to partner with Conservation Corps of Minnesota and Iowa. Being will be providing advisory services around mental health and suicide risk to CCMI’s staff and members.
CCMI’s mission is to engage youth and young adults in meaningful service, leadership development, and environmental stewardship. They do this through:
- Hands-on environmental stewardship and personal development experiences.
- On-the-job training in natural resource management, habitat restoration, youth and civic leadership, and disaster response.
- 20% of program time is spent in environmental and science education, technical skills, and job-readiness training.
- Projects throughout Minnesota, Iowa, and neighboring states — from urban settings to wilderness.
- Service work performed primarily outdoors — often involving camping at the worksite.
To learn more about CCMI and its work, click here.
Start to live the life you want.
Being provides comprehensive therapy for children, adolescents, adults, and families. Daytime, evening and weekend appointments are available. We offer every new client a free 15-minute phone consultation. During that time we can further discuss the issues you are having and how to find solutions to them. We will also be able to tell you if we work with the particular issues you are experiencing. If not, we can refer you to someone who does.
So, what can you do? You’ve already taken the first step. The next one is to make the call 651-456-8912.